Ky-Chan Teaches Japanese Ky-Chan Teaches Japanese

Uncanny

My name is Ky. I know Japanese, and I always get asked questions. Do I know you? XD

Nice animation!

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

Excellent!

I loved this very much. Despite your small deadline, your attention to detail was in all the right places. You truly are a spirited artist, and I would of given anything to have witnessed you stick this to the art teachers. =รพ

I wish you all the best for your career. Just remember the proverbial 'starving artist'

Chain Reaction (3D) Chain Reaction (3D)

Good ol' Softimage ^_^

nice work using softimage, excellent camera choices and nice clean modeling. I still feel however that this is a bit unnecessary, a video of ones work in an unrelated field embedded into a flash movie does not represent Flash. Thou it may exhibit ones skill in animating within a 3d environment, i feel it does not reflect flash animation, and find it unfair that a menu created in flash and embedded footage of an unrelated program can win daily awards. Democracy has spoken...

HeRetiK responds:

i know what you mean, that's why I apologized in advance! ;)
but claymation also has it's place on NG, so why shouldn't 3D as well? Either way, take this as an exception, 99% of my other work is purely flash made nonetheless.

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

Not Bad

Pretty addictive actually. Well made ragdoll, and excellent physics engine. It was the collisions that I really loved, esp the main menu debris. Much better than my ragdoll games imo. Good work! Im thinking about upgradin to F9 now ^_^

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Nice concept

Great idea using negative space for a platformer, i quite enjoyed this one, however the flash crashed on me. I was shifted (white on black) and walked into some spikes. The flash just conked it when it tried to render the blood splatter effect.

Ragdoll Avoider Ragdoll Avoider

Could be worse

not bad, even though i know the exact file you used to build this. Im glad at least you understood it enough to adapt it to a game, though its a pity that the extent of that was to permanently attach the doll to the mouse and make the linestyle of the blood thinner. i did enjoy the minigame style and it has given me some inspiration for my own ragdoll series ive been undertaking.