RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

Not Bad

Pretty addictive actually. Well made ragdoll, and excellent physics engine. It was the collisions that I really loved, esp the main menu debris. Much better than my ragdoll games imo. Good work! Im thinking about upgradin to F9 now ^_^

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Nice concept

Great idea using negative space for a platformer, i quite enjoyed this one, however the flash crashed on me. I was shifted (white on black) and walked into some spikes. The flash just conked it when it tried to render the blood splatter effect.

Ragdoll Avoider Ragdoll Avoider

Could be worse

not bad, even though i know the exact file you used to build this. Im glad at least you understood it enough to adapt it to a game, though its a pity that the extent of that was to permanently attach the doll to the mouse and make the linestyle of the blood thinner. i did enjoy the minigame style and it has given me some inspiration for my own ragdoll series ive been undertaking.

Impact Wars Impact Wars

Quite fun

Addicting and nicely compiled together. The gfx, although simple, were efficient gave it a nice overall style.
i suggest for your next version
- instead, control the players _rotation with your mouse cursor instead of left/right
- make left/right strafe movements, perhaps limited to a quick sideways burst on keyup
- adding backwards thrust movement

I quite enjoyed this, look forward to more from you ^_^

Sonic Epoch: The Game Sonic Epoch: The Game

good not great

goodconcept, and compiled together nicely, but the sprites just seemed all over the place with mismatching artstyles.
The fact many sprites still contained a one pixel white border around them, and the lack of a jumping or idle stance animations just destroyed the experience for me. The balance of complacency and perfectionism needs addressing, but for the most part, a playable platformer.

BeachVolley Chanchionship BeachVolley Chanchionship

good

i like it, simple & efficient and fun to play.
ive been working on something similar, kind of a shaolin soccer on crack,if you want some ideas check out my Zball demos

mouse fx mouse fx

Excellent

A brilliant yet simple display of particle effects/illusions
Found myself very absorbed, nice work!

Kick Ups (Unique) Kick Ups (Unique)

Simple and sometimes challenging

not too bad but plenty of room for improvement
I made something similar, 'Z BALL', and admired your aim/power engine though still a demo, i think you might be inspired as to what your engine could grow to

Ninja Bag Ninja Bag

nicely done!

cool graphics (love the artstyle!) and simple, addictive gameplay.
i recommend adding attack sounds, so as one attacks it selects one of say 5 sounds at random, as it is the attack sound quickly becomes annoying
gore would be nice, though its not necessary, merely cosmetic
apart from that, flawless victory!
keep up the style!

Dragon Fist 2 Dragon Fist 2

excellent

fun, addictive gameplay with excellent flow, and inspiring to say the least